- broadcast amplifiers - DO check if your network is in it -
particularly if you are from a large Austrian university: Smurf Amplifier List,
netscan, pull the plug
- tcpreplay from the
nidsbench collection replays tcpdump/sniffit/... compatible traces
Zapper for quick shutdown of offending trinoo, tfn and stacheldraht
- ssl test script
(essentially an apache/stronghold with dumpenv)
- RSBAC -- Rule Set Based Access Control for Linux
- Has your mailserver fallen into a Black
Hole? Go consult the Mail Abuse Protection System -
- spamcop.net - Spam reporting for the masses
- CAUCE - Coalition Against Unsolicited Commercial Email
Microsoft spying on you???
- Kerberos Authentication System
authorization tutorial notes from the Open Group
- The old
Good Times FAQ, since virus warnings don't die out, and its
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories and Charles Hymes'
Don't spread that Hoax!
- The Bugtraq Archive (formerly on Geek-Girl.com) - a mailing
list about security issues
- S.A.F.E.R. -
Security Alert For Enterprise Resources
- Too little of my favourites from the
rootshell.com and its mirror site
- connectnet.com have also got their
own security-oriented ftp-server.
- Best of Security -
security collection ...
- one of my favourite scanners,
nmap, recently got version two-oh-oh released (including queso-like
- dangers of OS fingerprinting, other methods and general prevention
of such techniques
- [updated] Solar
Designers linux kernel patch for non-executable stack
(pgp Key fingerprint = 0C 29 43 AE 1E CD 24 EA 6E 0C B6 EE F5 84 25 69 as
advertised on bugtraq)
- Stefan Simke's czech
- [phrack55] Phrack Websites: official,mirror #1, mirror #2and mirror #3 (ftp).
- l0pht heavy industries site
- r00t heavy industries site
- hmm, it's supposed to be controversial
- Internet Security Scanner iss
- List Open Files lsof
- Some Secure Comminactions remedies:
- novels and other belletristic texts about hacking and computer security
The Hacker Crackdown.
- The Cuckoos Egg unluckily has not been put in the public domain by its
author, Clifford Stoll
- Sniff It FAQ
- [borken]aleph1's very own site. expect much ...
- secnet advisories"